FAB SERIES AUTOMATIC MONOBLOC RINSER/ FILLER /CAPPER
- Fab series monobloc bottling machine is a third generation bottling machine incorporating state of-art design.
- The air infeed conveyor feeds the bottle to the rinsing section. Its followed by advanced micro negative filling and then filled bottle is capped hermetically.
- Monobloc design ensures high sanitary conditions are maintained and minimal exposure of product to the atmosphere.
- The machine’s unique neck holding for bottle transfer ensures quick changeover to various sizes of bottle from 200ml – 2 Ltr.
- The machine incorporates high level of automation like “no-bottle-no-fill” and “no-bottle-no-cap”, low cap alarm duly controlled by centralized panel.
- Complete machine is aesthetically designed and fabricated and ensures sturdy and stable running.
Aesthetically build Electrical Panel of Stainless Steel which includes the below :
- PLC OF INTERNATIONAL REPUTED BRANDS LIKE Siemens / Mitsubishi.
- All electrical/Pneumatic controls of international brand like L&T/Siemens/Festo/SMC etc.
- Enclosed in stainless steel panel, ergonomically designed, aesthetically fabricated, enables the operator to monitor and control the machine.
FOR HOT FILL MODEL
FOR HOT FILL MODEL
40 - 60 BPM
Rinsing/ Filling/ Capping Heads
For Hot Fill Application (FAB - H)
ACCESSORIES FOR FAB 14-12-4,
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR MODEL FAB –C FOR HOT FILLING OF JUICES
- The machine is fully automatic and is controlled through PLC and MMC touch panel for convenient man-machine interface of international reputed brand like Mitsubishi /Siemens /Panasonic.
- The machine incorporates user friendly like
- No Bottle - No Fill
- No Bottle - No Cap
- Automatic inlet filling temperature control, which ensure that the RTS Juice will not be filled below the set designated filling temperature, machine will stop automatically and product re-circulates back to PHE / blending tank
- No Cap – Machine Stop –The Machine stops automatically if there is no cap in the hopper
- The machine is completely enclosed in an enclosed cove
- Machines incorporates micro negative filling which ensures complete brim filling of bottles, thus there is no head space in the filled bottle, thus ensuring long shelf life.
- The machine has an inbuilt temperature sensing device which ensures that beverages is not filled blow the set filling temperature, and controlled through PLC
- Automatic flow control valve ensure that the excess beverages flows back to overflow holding tank.
- The machine comes with a beverage recirculation tank, vacuum pump, and transfer pump which re-circulate beverage back to the blanching tank.
- The machine is fitted with easy to clean in place (CIP) filling valves, which can sustain hot fill temperature.
5A. AIR CONVEYOR
The bottles have to be manually loaded on the mouth of the Air conveyor. A blower is fitted on top of the frame of the air conveyor. The air pushes the bottle further automatically and the bottles enter the Monoblock Rinsing, Filling & Capping Section.
5b. Rinsing Head
With the help of rinsing heads bottles are inverted automatically and are cleaned with high velocity water jets to remove unwanted dust particles.
The bottles from the in-feed Neck Guide Plate are gripped by two pair of fingers i.e., Bottle Neck holder bracket assembly. The gripping fingers will hold the bottle by neck and necessary guide bars will invert the bottle upside down by 180 degree. The duly inverted bottle will receive water from the rinsing nozzles on rear of the machines. The rinsing will operate from 90 to 270-degree rotation of the rinsing machine. Zero-degree position is in front of the operator. In 180- degree rotation the washing cycles will be stopped and bottles will be re-inverted and delivered to the Out-feed Neck guide plate, which will transfer the bottle to the filler.
5C. Filling Heads
Bottles are transferred from the washing station to the filling station where bottles are filled up to the neck level or as required principle of filling is based on gravity method.
The Neck holder of the filler will hold the bottle along with the help of external guide. Filling tank will have liquid probe system to control level of mineral water in filling tank. As soon as the bottle is filled and during rotation of the machines valve will be closed and bottle will be lowered and transferred on the Neck Guide Plate.
Bottles will automatically take one cap from cap chute and the capping head will tight it.
The bottle will enter the capping turret and by adjustable chucks, caps will be firmly tightened. Duly capped bottles will be transferred on the conveyor. Drive system will consist of motor, gearbox and Gear trains to drive. The machine also has in A/C drive for controlling the speed of the machine. In neck holding machine change part is required only in feed and out feed of the machine. It also has a cap elevator for feeding the cap to the chute. The machine will be enclosed with SS Frame Cabinet with Acrylic Sheet. This machine is suitable for 28mm Perform having 26mm neck diameter below the collar. The machine can fill bottle having maximum 100 mm diameter & 330mm height. The machine can also be designed as per your specification
BOTTLING COOLING CONVEYOR
- Continuous spray conveyor is suitable to reduce the temperature of hot fill drink bottles to 30-36°C or to increase the temperature of cold filling carbonic drinks to 36-40°C.
- Its working process is divided into two stages.
- First stage circulates hot water spray.
- Second does warm water pre cooling.
- Third stage it does cold water cooling.
- The time in each of the three stages can be regulated as per requirement.
- The complete structure is made of SS 304 while the conveying belt is made of high temperature resistant polypropylene (CPP)
Steam pressure consumption (kg/hr.)
- Each of the 2/3 chambers have separation water storage tanks which are connected with high pressure pump which sprays the water in the slow moving PET Bottles inside the chamber.
- The complete system is fully automatic, incorporates variable frequency drive, automatic temperature control of water.
- The complete conveyor and cooling chamber is made of SS 304.
- Easy to monitor and clean after use.
- For Drying of the bottles before labeling.
- For Drying of the Bottles/Cans before Inkjet Coding
- For Moisture removal which is affecting the further processes
SHRINK SLEEVE APPLICATION MACHINE
- This machine is suitable for automatically applying shrink sleeves on PET Bottles.
- Fully automatic and PLC Controlled.
- The machine incorporates positioning module, servo motor and adjustable cutter head.
- Suitable for round, square or flat type bottles.
- Production capacity :100-200 bottles/min
- Single contraction label feeding tray
- Automatic detection & positioning of sleeves on bottle
- Absolutely precise cutting –off position
- Can be adjusted to set/ apply labels on various sizes of bottles.
440V/220 V AC
2100 x850 x2000
Min. 28mm, Max. 250mm
Length Of label
Internal Diameter of paper tube
SHRINK TUNNEL (STEAM)
- Suitable to apply/stick shrink labels on the PET Bottle/Half-cartons of bottle/cans etc.
- It can be adopted for various shrink films like POF/PE/PVC with steam heating
SHRINK TUNNEL (STEAM)
Function: For Packing of Finished Juice Bottles
- Structure in stainless steel,
- Belt in heavy duty alimentary polyvinyl chloride material.
- Total length mm 6000, width mm 800.
- SS side guides
- Suitable SS diverting arrangement
- Suitable drive system
- Electrical Drive: 1.5 kW